Web Refresh and Maintain:
UWindsor web site - The UWindsor web site was refreshed in June, 2013 with the launch of the new logo. The refresh was executed by my team of graphic artists and web developers to meet the changing needs of prospective students.
Web Sites I Developed and Maintain:
- Future Students - Arguably the most important web site contains all information for prospective students.
- Virtual Tour - A web tour of our campus with video and interactive maps integrated into the web site.
- Annual Report - UWindsor's annual report includes interactive infographics to highlight key indicators, stories organized by taxonomy and a video welcome message from the President.
- Downtown Campus - With the expansion of the campus to downtown Windsor, this web site provides important information and an interactive chat utilizing Facebook.
- Campus Transformation - This site provides the vision of campus development through interactive infographics, video and maps.
- Campus Master Plan - Using artistic renderings and Google Streetview, visitors of the site can envision the campus of the future.
- Visual Arts and the Built Environment - This joint program with the University of Detroit Mercy features targeted information to students through customized page content.
- Donor Report - The report features video of donors and interactive infographics.
- Dandelion Root Project - This important research web site provides the latest news and developments in cancer research.
Web Sites I Developed and Others Maintain:
- Faculty of Engineering - Provided organized information for the 4 departments within Engineering utilizing taxonomy and Really Simple Syndication (RSS).
- Mechanical, Automotive & Materials Engineering - Provided strategy for content organization, home page layout and spotlights. Faculty members searchable by expertise.
- Civil Engineering - Provided strategy for content organization and dynamic content on right side of page depending on main content of page.
- International Masters in Automotive Engineering - Provided strategy for content organization and visuals for exciting new program in Italy.
- English - Provided strategy for content organization and utilization of RSS feeds for news features. Subscription available to news feed.
- Giving - Provided strategy for content organization and provide direct link to giving features.
The following web sites and feeds allow us to share content from web site to web site and digital displays.
- Daily News (RSS)
- Calendar of Events (iCal)
- Research Matters (RSS)
- Spotlight on Graduate Research (RSS)
- Daily Menu (RSS)
- Employment Opportunities (RSS)
- Equipment for sale (RSS)
- Facility Services Notifications (RSS)
UWindsor mobile app - The myUWindsor mobile app was developed to meet the needs of students. I lead the project through focus groups, development to implementation. The app available for iPhone and Android devices continues to receive accolades. There is also an HTML 5 version available for other mobile devices.