The Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA), 2005 requires that Web sites are available to everyone regardless of their disability. The law further requires that starting now, all new content must be made accessible.
Below is a list of Accessibility validators that will help you identify potential problems within your web sites:
- Use Headings
- Don't use "Click Here" as hot spots
- Use Alt Tags and Titles with images
- Describe images as completely as you can in alt tags
- Do not reply on colour solely as a visual clue.
- Use tables for tabular data rather than formatting.